They were already there when Deuter revolutionized the backpack market in 1984 by creating the first backpack with a fully ventilated back net – this was the birth of the Aircomfort system so often copied since then. Equipped with modern features, their stylish look evokes the good old days.
- Optimal ventilation
- Adapted to women’s morphology
- Very spacious
- Attachments for equipment
Technical data :
- Airconfort system : For small to medium backpacks for easier terrain, our goal is always to provide maximum ventilation. The very idea of the Aircomfort system, tried and tested for decades, is based on its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely strong, provides a stable support while allowing the back to remain ventilated by creating a circulation space between the bag and the wearer to allow warm and humid air to be evacuated. 1984 Deuter invented and patented the world’s first ventilated back panel system.
- A profiled round structure : The round spring steel frame is very light and flexible. It is extremely strong, offers a high degree of tension stability in the back and allows the load to be transferred to the belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Straps: extra padding on the waist belt offers even more comfort; the chest strap stabilizes the bag on the shoulders.
- The compartments : pocket for valuables; expandable back compartment for storing wet clothes; expandable outside pockets provide additional storage space; flap pocket
- Fasteners: for hiking poles
- Removable rain cover
- SOS Label
- Weight:1140 g
- Volume: 30 litres
- Size:52 / 42 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
There are no reviews yet.