This Salathe climbing helmet from Edelrid is a lightweight, well ventilated product for pruning work. The combination of the PPE foam inner part and the partial rigid ABS shell offers high safety with minimal weight. Meets all the requirements for protection against shocks and impacts in accordance with EN 12492.
- Optimal ventilation
- High security
Technical characteristics :
- Side, front and rear impact tested according to EN 12492
- Chin strap with side buckles for added comfort
- Ultralight inner part made of EPP (expanded polypropylene) for excellent shock absorption and high stability
- Robust hard shell on top and front for extra protection e.g. in case of falling rocks
- Minimalist adjustment system with adjustable straps for a perfect fit, minimal space requirements and excellent ventilation
- Headlamp attachment consisting of 2 clips on the front and an elastic strap on the back
- Large ventilation openings ensure continuous ventilation and good heat dissipation
- Helmet shape is specially designed for use with a ski mask
- Ergonomic interior shape with removable padding
- Weight: 210 g
There are no reviews yet.