The rebirth of a classic! They were already there when Deuter revolutionized the backpack market in 1984 by creating the first backpack with a fully ventilated back mesh. This was the birth of the Aircomfort system that has been copied so often since. With modern features, their elegant look evokes the good old days.
- Excellent support on the back
- Multiple compartments for ideal organisation
Technical features :
- Aircomfort system
- Lumbar belt with ventilation pads; padded hip stabilizers with ventilation pads
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with soft edge
- Two zippers for additional clothing under the flap
- Compartment under flap
- Additional large side pockets and the large front pocket increase the storage capacity
- Attachment for walking sticks
- Integrated, removable rain cover
- Weight: 1170 g
- Volume: 32 litres
- Size: 55x42x28cm
There are no reviews yet.