This HMS bullet carabiner from Edelrid is ideal for your next outing. Through its features, this carabiner model is very robust and reliable. Thanks to the integrated snap lock, the rotating locking sleeve of the carabiner door can be blocked and is thus protected against unintentional opening.
- The convenience of a normal screwgate carabiner
- Safety of a locking carabiner
- Keylock locking mechanism for optimal handling when clipping and unclipping.
- The H-profile construction ensures optimal material utilization and minimal weight.
- Locking carabiner in accordance with category 3 of the German Alpine Club (DAV) regulations for locking carabiners.
- Improved safety combined with the usual ease of use of an ordinary screwgate carabiner.
- Fmax. long axis: 26 kN
- Fmax. open: 9 kN
- Fmax. small axis: 10 kN
- Width: 75 mm
- Length: 110 mm
- Door opening: 24 mm
- Certification: EN 12275, EN 362
- Material: Aluminium
- Closure: PermaLock
- Carabiner shape: HMS
There are no reviews yet.