This Salathe climbing helmet from Edelrid is a lightweight, well-ventilated product for pruning work. The combination of the PPE foam inner shell and the rigid ABS partial shell offers a high level of safety at a minimum weight. Meets all the requirements for impact protection in accordance with EN 12492.
- Optimal ventilation
- High security
Technical characteristics :
- Side, front and rear impact tested according to EN 12492
- Chin strap with side buckles for extra comfort
- Ultralight inner part made of EPP (expanded polypropylene) for excellent shock absorption and high stability
- Robust hard shell on top and front for extra protection e.g. in case of falling rocks
- Minimalist adjustment system with adjustable straps for a perfect fit, minimal space requirements and excellent ventilation
- Headlamp attachment consisting of 2 clips on the front and an elastic strap on the back
- Large ventilation openings for continuous ventilation and good heat dissipation
- Helmet shape is specially designed for use with a ski mask
- Ergonomically shaped interior with removable padding
- Weight: 210 g
There are no reviews yet.