EDELRID Parrot 9.8mm universal single ro pe with low ecological footprint. An innovative joining technology allows us to use high quality residual yarns from our own production. Its properties and strength are identical to those of our other ropes.
- Pleasant to handle thanks to the Thermo Shield treatment
- Unique design
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Immediately usable without twisting thanks to the skein coiling
Technical data :
- Diameter [mm]: 9,80
- dynamic elongation [%]: 32
- impact force [kN]: 8,80
- Core ratio [%]: 60.00
- sheath proportion [%]: 40,00
- weight per meter [g/m]: 62,00
- cutting length [cm]: 0,19
- Static elongation [%]: 9.30
- Drop factor: 7
- CE mark: CE 0123
- country of origin: Germany
- single rope: yes
- double rope: no
Label and Technology :
- ClimbGREEN: All particularly environmentally friendly products are labelled ClimbGreen. They are made from sustainable materials or are extremely durable. During the manufacturing process, we ensure that working conditions are fair throughout the production chain.
- Single rope: EDELRID manufactures single ropes in diameters ranging from 8.9 mm to 10.5 mm. Their weight is 52 to 69 grams per meter. Single ropes with a thicker diameter are generally stronger and can withstand more falls. But thicker also means heavier. For intensive use, such as working routes or climbing, there are strong single ropes with a higher sheath proportion.
- Thermo Shield is the standard treatment we apply to all our ropes. The thermal stabilization process ensures that the core and sheath threads are perfectly balanced. A special heat treatment first relaxes and then shrinks the string fibres. This harmonizes the sliding characteristics of the threads within the rope and ensures that it remains compact and flexible throughout its life. It also ensures that the string does not shrink or become stiff.
- 3D Lap Coil: In combination with the thoughtful design of the packaging that comes with each EDEL-RID rope, it is now super easy to instantly start your climb using your new rope: you don’t need to do anything more than pull it! The marking on the rope as well as a detailed description on the packaging also ensures that you are doing things correctly and can use the full potential of the rope without twisting or tangling.
There are no reviews yet.